Stay at historic International House during your next trip to New York. Conveniently located to premier Upper Manhattan attractions, including Columbia University, Riverside Park and the world famous Apollo Theater, and just steps away from public transportation, I-House offers a guest rooms and suites in a safe and welcoming environment, making it ideal for short term stays.
Each of the eleven comfortably furnished guest accommodations are available are available year round and include:
- Air conditioning
- In-room telephone service (all calls billed separately)
- Private bathroom
- Plasma television with an extensive cable channel line up
- Small refrigerator
- Housekeeping service
- Hair dryer
Guests stays also include access to many I-House amenities:
- 24-hour security
- Cafeteria-style Dining Room
- Laundry room
- Weekly social and cultural events
- Onsite pub with dancing
- Indoor basketball court
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- International House does not charge taxes or service charges.
- Discounted rates are available to International House Alumni.*
|Guest Rooms||$175||$185 and $200||NA|
Check-out time is 11:00 am on the day of departure.Check-in time is 2:00 pm on the day of arrival.
To make a reservation, call (212) 316-8454 Monday through Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm or email us.
All reservation requests are subject to availability and must be guaranteed with a valid Visa or MasterCard at the time of booking.
Guest Cancellation Policy
Any changes or cancellations must be made seven (7) business days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty equal to the amount of one night’s stay.
Budget Friendly Summers
From May through August, a limited number of simply furnished Resident rooms are available up to 20 nights for single stays, ideal for budget travelers.
Single occupancy rooms with shared bathrooms are $70 per night.
Double occupancy studios and one bedroom apartments with private bathrooms are $105 per night.
- Occupants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Rooms can only be reserved 10 days or less in advance.
- All reservation requests are subject to availability and must be guaranteed with a valid Visa or MasterCard at the time of booking.
- Housekeeping services are not included.
- Rooms do not include air conditioning.
Discount rates are available to International House Alumni.*
To Reserve a Resident room at the summer rate, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at (212) 316-8436, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, or email email@example.com.
*International House Alumni are defined as those who have lived at International House for at least 30 consecutive days.