International House is more than graduate student housing and more than a home; it is a place where Residents learn about the similarities that bind them regardless of their race, religion, or country of origin. Through the lessons they learn together, Residents contribute to and foster peace, understanding, and partnership in our world.
Benefits from the I-House Experience
Residents are challenged to share and explore the wide diversity of opinion and experiences within the community, which includes a myriad of cultures, customs and religions. The daily interactions, along with our exclusive programming, help build the values of empathy, respect and moral courage. Opportunities for professional and personal growth abound.
- Affordable housing in NYC for students, interns, and professionals
- Internship opportunities with a variety of companies
- Innovation Fellowships of $10,000
- Davis Projects for Peace Grants
- Women’s International Leadership Program
- I-House Fellowships and leadership opportunities
- Networking with distinguished Alumni
- Events led by world renowned thought leaders
- Cultural and language exchange classes and events
- Lifelong global network of friends and contacts