Your gift will enrich the life of extraordinary young women and men from all corners of the world.
Thanks to you, our residents will forge special friendships, gain a deep appreciation of other cultures, and build qualities of leadership, tolerance, and respect that will last a lifetime.
Specifically, a donation of any size will give our remarkable residents the opportunity to:
- Engage, challenge, and even influence global changemakers of the stature of the late Federal Reserve Chair Paul Volcker and former US Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power, two of the many speakers we’ve hosted to address our residents.
- Experience the uplifting feeling of community, family, and international brotherhood at our Sunday Suppers.
- Savor the tastes, sights, and sounds and feel the sheer exhilaration of an I-House-wide international cultural celebration such as All Nations and Fall Fiesta.
- Feel the pride and excitement of showcasing their artistic passions and culture at a Salon Night.
- Enjoy the simple but meaningful experiences of everyday life at I-House, such as Roundtable events to exchange ideas on a variety of topics, day trips with fellow Residents to explore New York City, or a laugh over ice cream at an Ice Cream Social.