Your gift will enrich the life of extraordinary young women and men from all corners of the word.
Thanks to you, our residents will forge special friendships, gain a deep appreciation of other cultures, and build qualities of leadership, tolerance, and respect that will last a lifetime.
Specifically, a donation of any size will give our remarkable residents the opportunity to:
- Engage, challenge, and even influence global changemakers of the stature of former Federal Reserve Chair Paul Volcker and US Ambassador to the UN Samantha Powers, two of the many speakers we’ve hosted in the recent past
- Experience the uplifting feeling of community, family, and international brotherhood at our Sunday Suppers
- Savor the tastes, sights, and sounds and feel the sheer exhilaration of an I-House-wide international cultural celebration such as All Nations and Fall Fiesta
- Feel the pride and excitement of showcasing their artistic passions and culture at a Salon Night
- Enjoy the simple but meaningful experiences of everyday life at I-House, such as a conversation over a meal at the Dining Room, a game of Cricket in the Frolich gymnasium, or a laugh over ice cream at an Ice Cream Social