Thank you for your interest in supporting International House. Your philanthropy plays an essential part in our ability to provide a home for the next generation of global leaders.
Online giving is secure and easy to use. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Your gift to International House may be tax-deductible. We are an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
Our staff is here to discuss your plans to support International House. Please call 212-316-8495 so we can talk to you about giving options and help you with your donation, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contributions can be mailed to Development Office, 500 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10027
On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, International House hosted its Annual Gala at the Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Center in New York, bringing together honorees, trustees, donors, Alumni and Residents. During the event, four renowned leaders were honored for their contributions in advancing the International House mission.Learn More
"And as I look across this grand ballroom, it is indeed validating to see this gorgeous mosaic of diverse people from all corners of the world who have come to support this extraordinary institution.”
–Calvin Sims, International House President, at 2017 Awards Gala
Your gift will enrich the life of extraordinary young women and men from all corners of the word.
Thanks to you, our residents will forge special friendships, gain a deep appreciation of other cultures, and build qualities of leadership, tolerance, and respect that will last a lifetime.
Specifically, a donation of any size will give our remarkable residents the opportunity to:
- Engage, challenge, and even influence global changemakers of the stature of former Federal Reserve Chair Paul Volcker and US Ambassador to the UN Samantha Powers, two of the many speakers we’ve hosted in the recent past;
- Experience the uplifting feeling of community, family, and international brotherhood at our Sunday Suppers;
- Savor the tastes, sights, and sounds and feel the sheer exhilaration of an I-House-wide international cultural celebration such as All Nations and Fall Fiesta;
- Feel the pride and excitement of showcasing their artistic passions and culture at a Salon Night; and
- Enjoy the simple but meaningful experiences of everyday life at I-House, such as a conversation over a meal at the Dining Room, a game of Cricket in the Frolich gymnasium, or a laugh over ice cream at an Ice Cream Social
International House is grateful to the following donors for their contributions in our 2017 Fiscal Year (gifts received between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017).
An I-House Alumni Membership offers a wonderful opportunity to stay connected and continue benefitting from inside access to the House in addition access to events and select programs.