- Bank of America
- BNY Mellon
- Bayer HealthCare
- Cleveland H. Dodge Foundation
- DZ Bank
- Ernst & Young LP
- Fash Foundation
- Fund II Foundation
- Kikkoman International, Inc.
- Lee Foundation
- The McGraw Hill Companies
- Mitsui USA Foundation
- Morgan Stanley Foundation
- Performing Arts Foundation
- Rockefeller Financial
- Herman and Lenore Rottenberg Foundation
- Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund Inc.
- The Starr Foundation
- Stiftung ProEvolution
- Toyota Motor North America
- Ana-Maria & Stephen Kellen Foundation
Corporations and Foundations
There are a variety of exciting and beneficial ways for corporations and foundations to partner with International House. Contributions from our institutional supporters have helped us develop generations of globally minded leaders who are adept at communicating and collaborating across cultural, religious and linguistic barriers.
The successful partnerships featured below demonstrate the diversity of the available options.
Gifts to our Annual Fund support scholarships and fellowships to attract the best and brightest emerging leaders from around the world.
- Toyota Scholars – a $1,000,000 gift in FY 2000 provides scholarship assistance to Resident Members studying business or engineering.
- Mitsui Scholars – for nearly 25 years, provides scholarship assistance to Resident Members studying Asia or International business.
Sponsorship of intensive leadership training programs prepare Residents to create even greater impact.
- Bayer HealthCare – Since 2010, lead sponsor of the Women’s International Leadership Program (WIL)
- The McGraw-Hill Companies – Since 2011, lead sponsor of the International Leaders Program
A named fund or initiative supports the recruitment and retention of young leaders from underrepresented regions of the world or within certain programmatic activities.
- The Cleveland H. Dodge Foundation’s Middle Eastern Initiative – a three-year grant to recruit new residents, provide scholarship assistance and offer new programming related to the Middle East.
- The Davis Peace and Diplomacy Initiative – a three-year grant to recruit new residents from areas of conflict around the globe, provide scholarship assistance to those residents and others studying for a diplomatic career and new programming related to issues of peace and conflict resolution.
The philanthropy of foundations and corporations has been integral to the success of the I-House mission over the last nine decades. Friends and supporters of International House share in our vision of creating an inclusive global society where differences do not lead to conflicts but instead are channeled toward building a peaceful world.
Corporations and foundations interested in investing in this unique and innovative global community can contact:
Office of Development, Alumni Relations & Communications (DARC)
500 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10027